Re: [n_scale] The big UP flap

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Off topic again..

      Let's kick a dead horse a few more times..

      My personnal opion is that UP is looking to find ways
      of increasing their bottom line with licensing
      rights, regardless how small it may be...

      It' sad that they have such disregard to the little
      guy who is just trying to make a living.

      Don't take me wrong.. I believe that they have a
      legitimate right to go after the big violators of
      trademark infringement..but, unfortunately, the little
      guys will pay the biggest price.

      Last month,I contacted the Central Nevada Historical
      Society concerning trade mark rights for the Tonopah
      and Goldfield, Bullfrog and Goldfield, Las Vegas and
      Tonopah, and Tonopah and Tidewater hearld trademark
      rights. You could sense the panic in the
      administrators voice. They are looking seriously into
      the issue.

      Enough said on this subject.

      Mike Lee
      tonpah and goldfield in N