Off Topic - Damage at B&O Museum in Baltimore

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2003
      I know this is "off topic" but I think you may be interested in knowing
      about it.

      The heavy snows in the East caused about 1/2 of the roof of the Mt.
      Clare shop building at the B&O Museum to collapse. This is the 1884 era
      "round house" building that housed the majority of the historic railway
      equipment.

      More information may be found at the Railway Preservation News website:
      www.rypn.org

      See the "Brief" for 2/18/03 and the discussion board "Interchange" for
      pictures and more information.

      Brian Norden
    • Michael Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2003
        I believe that one of the V & T engines and some
        rolling stock is housed in the museum. So, this is
        really not off topic.

        Mike Lee
        Tonopah and Goldfield in N

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2003
          It is the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania that has the V&T "TAHOE". This is
          the museum across the street from the Strasburg Rail Road.

          Brian Norden