files uploaded

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      I have uploaded two Word document files on the Yahoo groups site for
      this email group. These are transcriptions of the introductions to the
      1905 Tonopah RR and the 1906 Tonopah & Goldfield RR annual reports

      These talk about the trials and tribulations of the construction and
      conversion of the railroads. Also mentioned is the selling off of the
      narrow gauge equipment.

      Enjoy.