Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Re: Nevada Central / Stockton & Ione boxcar

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2002
      Mark,
      That would be fun. I thought about organizing something like that for folks driving to the Salt Lake N.G. Convention but I had to scrub all my plans when my job went away. The problem is not very many of us live in Nevada. I hope to be down that way next fall some time as I hope to attend the V&T Symposium in Reno.
      Regards,