Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Re: Nevada Central / Stockton & Ione boxcar

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2002
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 16, 2002
        Mark,
        That would be fun. I thought about organizing something like that for folks driving to the Salt Lake N.G. Convention but I had to scrub all my plans when my job went away. The problem is not very many of us live in Nevada. I hope to be down that way next fall some time as I hope to attend the V&T Symposium in Reno.
        Regards,
        Greg Maxwell
      • mark bassett
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 17, 2002
          I was thinking it might be fun to have a central Nevada narrow gauge
          weekend. Maybe go from Battle Mountain to Austin and then over to Eureka and
          back to Palisade.
          Any takers?
          Mark Bassett