70Re: [NVnarrowgauge] E & P Trestle

  • mark bassett
    Jul 30, 2001
      Thanks for the photo's of the trestle and the pile driver. The trestle
      appears much the same today as it did in your 1990 photo's. If you could
      find the information on the Humboldt crossing I would appreciate it. The
      Humboldt is very low now at Palisade and some piles are visible. Also while
      on the subject of Palisade, what are the concrete walls/foundation from?
      Finally, on the pile driver picture you posted, what drove the pile driver?
      I'm assuming it would have been a small boiler and steam engine.
      Thanks for all of the information,