64Re: [NVnarrowgauge] E & P Trestle

  • mark bassett
    Jul 28, 2001
      Thanks Greg, for the info. Are there any pictures or drawings of the
      pile driver? On your measurements from ten years ago did the other half of
      the trestle exist? If so could you, share them with me? I would like to make
      my drawing as accurate as possible. Do you know if any pictures of the
      trestle exist?
      Also what type of bridge crossed the Humboldt just outside of Palisade?
      Thanks,
      Mark