42Re: [NVnarrowgauge] (unknown)

  • William Scarvie
    Dec 12, 2000
      Hi Dale,

      Man, I've struck the motherlode on this list. First photos and now roster
      information. Thank you to everyone.

      Now, for Dale in particular, does V&T Shops make anything that might help
      me convert the Bachmann On30 Mogul to an earlier model? Eventually I'll
      find a dead ringer for the Glenbrook but for now I'd be satisfied with new
      domes, stack and cattle catcher.

      Thanks,

      Will