330Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Re: Nevada Central Boxcar

  • RANDALL HEES
    Jul 12 4:22 PM
      The car is being moved to a private home, for restoration, then on to the county museum... I was
      contacted by a BLM archeologist who is coordinating things...

      On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
      Dave Eggleston <degg13@...> wrote:
      > Agreed. Though there is no height left on that car. It collapsed years ago.
      >
      > Randy, where did it get moved to?
      >
      > Dave Eggleston

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic