      From: Wendell Huffman <wendellhuffman@...>
      To: NVnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 11:01:48 AM
      Subject: [NVnarrowgauge] Re: Velocipedes (velocipedi?)

      Dave, I'd love to claim it as NC--but I can't and won't. There is
      just no evidence to support that. The valuation is in fact ICC 1917.
      The embarassment of the error is a consequence of posting from home
      away from the material! Some pages have "revised . . . June 16,
      1927" at the bottom, but not the page with the velocipede. This is a
      photo in NSRM file. I suspect it came from UNR. I need to go out to
      Berlin to see that boxcar!

      .