      From: Wendell Huffman <wendellhuffman@...>
      To: NVnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 7:01:18 PM
      Subject: [NVnarrowgauge] Nevada Central rail

      Can't believe I failed to ask this question on this fourm:

      Do any of you know who manufactured the rail used on the Nevada
      Central? or the Eureka-Palisade? Some of the iron on the former line
      presumably came from the M&SV, but that still doesn't tell me who
      rolled it.

      I am confident I can answer that question from the valuation track
      report--and I hope I can find those at UNR. But, if someone already
      knows, so much the better.

      Wendell