295Slim princess

  • grizzzley81
    Oct 27, 2007
      Everybody the names Grizz.just saying Hi to everybody and how's it
      going. also to say thanks for bringing me on board. Curiosity really
      has gotten the of me. I understand that the Carson& Colorado
      Intersected with the V&T .But where on the line because I cannot find
      any remnants anywhere and I know that it ran clear on in to
      California.I've also been fortunate to have read Slim rails through
      the sand. but Still vague on where the connection was.Again Thanks for
      letting me onboard. Grizz
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic