262Lake Tahoe Rr group

  • Wendell Huffman
    Oct 1, 2006
      Needing to reduce the number of my Yahoo groups, I've dropped out of
      the Lake Tahoe Ry group. I know many in that group are here, also, and
      I merely post this here by way of a request that any messages relating
      to that topic are posted here as well. Just before leaving I posted a
      message there and then got an "unable to post" message. I don't know
      if that is because I subsequently left the group or because of the
      group's status. Nothing has happened there for a long time.

      Wendell