253Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Tonopah 1905 photos

  • William Uffelman
    Sep 24, 2006
      Thanks -- they sure look like D&RGW 4 wheelers.

      Bill Uffelman

      EANDPNG@... wrote:
      No sooner had I sent my reply I stumbled across the T&G engineering report. The valuation reports five 23', four wheel cabooses built by Pullman. The report shows they were built in 1907. This may indicate when these cars were converted to SG or these may be additional cars acquired when the line was converted as Pullman also built the T&G's first batch of SG ore cars.

      Greg