212Re: [NVnarrowgauge] An E&P locomotive photo

  • Michael Lee
    Dec 18, 2005
      Greg,

      That's definitely not Palisades. I believe it is on
      the flat just outside of Eureka. I'll go through my
      records and see if I can pinpoint the location.

      Mike Lee
      Tonopah, Goldfield and Bullfrog in N
      League City, TX

      http://photoswest.org:8080/cgi-bin/cw_cgi?fullRecord+10335+594+623979620+7+0

      > > Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New
      > Years, and all of that
      > > kind
      > > of stuff
      > >
      > > Brian Norden
      > >
      > > Brian,
      > > I couldn't get this link to open on my oh so slow
      > computer. Could you
      > > please send the DPL call numbers for this photo?
      > What is the subject
      > > of the picture?
      > > Greg Maxwell

      http://mail.yahoo.com