210Re: [NVnarrowgauge] An E&P locomotive photo

    Dec 18, 2005
      Greg,

      Sorry about that. It also seems that it is best to enter through the
      search engine used by the DPL.

      Subject is engine with out tender in the bush with a man and woman in
      the cab. Rear 3/4 view.
      Maybe #5?

      Go to Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department,
      photogrpahy collection:
      http://photoswest.org/
      Follow links to the seach page.
      call number is Z-5660 [ this can be entered as a "keyword"]

      This will get you to the record page with information about the photo.
      Click on the photo or the call number to see a larger view of the image.

      if you search keywords: Eureka locomotive -- you will find Otto Perry
      views from the 1930 at both Palisades Nevada and at Eureka, California

      Brian

      EANDPNG@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 12/16/2005 11:34:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      > bnorden49@... writes:
      >
      > Hi,
      >
      > I was searching through the Denver Public Library on-line photo
      > collection and found this view that apparently was taken out back of
      > the Palisades engine house. I have never seen it before.
      >
      > Follow the link:
      > http://photoswest.org:8080/cgi-bin/cw_cgi?fullRecord+10335+594+623979620+7+0
      >
      > Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and all of that
      > kind
      > of stuff
      >
      > Brian Norden
      >
      > Brian,
      > I couldn't get this link to open on my oh so slow computer. Could you
      > please send the DPL call numbers for this photo? What is the subject
      > of the picture?
      > Greg Maxwell
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic