196Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Re: any news, etc.

    Feb 3, 2005
      My understanding from Dave Garcia is that Lywood Moody sent his camera
      with a roll of film out to Charles Sexton (brother of John and then
      manager of E-N) with the request that the photos be taken of the
      railroad. About 10 years or so ago, Dave and I traveled the line with
      copies of these photos. We found the locations -- after 50+ we could
      find the same clumps of trees and even the ranch house in the background
      of one of the photos.

      Ah the roster. It is a very interesting one. After looking over photos
      and evaluating other information Dave and I came to the conclusion that
      the roster would drive one to drink -- and you might have to be in that
      condition to even begin.

      Brian Norden