195Re: any news, etc.

  • Michael Lumert
    Feb 3, 2005
      Greg,

      > The DeGolyer collection has the EN photos from Lynwood Moody.

      Yeah, that's right. I forgot they were Moody pics. I was actually
      looking for Kennebec Central pics at the time, and while waiting for
      the staff to make me some photocopies, I starting poking through the
      box they brought out for me. SMU has an online list of railroads
      they have pictures for, but it doesn't indicate how many pics they
      have. Might be one, might be lots. But I suppose that's normal.

      > I hope to incorporate these and hundreds of other pictures
      > in a book... I hope to have the text complete by this summer.

      Hundreds of pictures? Wow, that's fantastic. I look forward to
      seeing your book!

      Cheers,
      Michael
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic