158RE: [NVnarrowgauge] another photo

  • Randall Hees
    Mar 16, 2004
      I was thinking it was 253, but, we always try to be skeptical of "gifts",
      even when they come from Brian...

      By the way, the SPCRR just acquired a boxcar built by John Hammond, as were
      the original cars for Lake Tahoe and the Tonapah RR narrow gauge cars (this
      one was built for the Pajaro Valley RR) We are looking for any information
      on Hammond built cars.

      Randy Hees