138Re: B/W photos of SP Roundhouse / Nv Central RR / A.C.Ry

  • ovalist
    Jul 19, 2003
      Hello all, I would like to say thanx to those of you that showed and
      interest in the SP and NC b&w photos, still have a few left if anyone
      missed out. FYI, I now have the last 5x7 glass negative being
      printed to 8x10 b&w, and they should be done by Friday, July 25th.
      This one is of the Austin City Railway circa 1890's-1900 (Dave maybe
      you could help me out here so that I may ammend this post), as I
      stated earlier I am a V&T RR modeler so I am not well versed on the
      SP: NC. or AC RY. It was stated to me that this road was
      nicknamed "the mules relief" and connected to the Nevada Central. As
      before, If anyone might be interested in this photo or the SP or NCRR
      photos, please contact me of the list.
      Thanx again,
      Rick
      GenSuptCCShops@...

      --- In NVnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "ovalist" <GenSuptCCShops@j...>
      wrote:
      > I am currently in the process of having some of my old 5x7 glass
      > negatives printed to 8x10 b&w's. Each print will be from the
      > original. Two of the negatives are 1902-04? views of the Southern
      > Pacific 40 stall Roundhouse, Shops and Offices, under construction
      in
      > Sparks. The other is a 1900 view of the Nevada Central at Battle
      > Mountain. I can't be certain, but possibly this could be the first
      > time these negatives have ever had prints made from them, as other
      > sources have told me that they have never seen these views in their
      > archives. I also have a few b&w 5x7 proofs of each negative. If
      > interested please contact me of the list.
      > Rick
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic