! ... to our Mailing List and Chat Room for the Northern Virginia
Mental Health Consumers Association. We are advocates for education and empowerment in the pursuit of recovery,
for the availability of adequate and appropriate services and supports for
people in need of them, and for the protection of our civil rights. Our
goals are to empower people to enjoy satisfying and productive lives in the
community of their choice. We strive to assure the availability of safe and affordable housing, quality
medical services, and other needed supports for people in the Northern Virginia
area diagnosed with mental illnesses. For more information about our local
meetings and location, please visit our website at http://members.aol.com/NVMHCA.
Subscribe to VaOrgCAssertingLeadership
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
- Mental Health Disorders
- Aug 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.