New poll for NTTDS-Announce

  • NTTDS-Announce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      NTTDS-Announce group:

      We are considering adding a contra dance to our monthly schedule of dances, for the purpose of supporting and "growing" new musicians and new callers. This dance would be held in Irving, at a recreation center, on the second Saturday of the month. We need to know if our dancers would attend. Please answer this survey as soon as possible, as we face some deadlines from the city of Irving. The dance would begin in January 2009.

      Would you regularly attend a second Saturday dance as described above?

      o Yes, every chance I get
      o Yes, but only occasionally
      o Rarely
      o Never