When in Doubt, Swing!

  • Jane Lorenzen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Following is the nearly final schedule for When in Doubt, Swing.

      Before we launch into WIDS stuff, mark your calendar for the second
      Saturday of the month, when Lois will host a slow jam/potluck/waltz,
      also known as When In Doubt, Bring a Vegetable, at her house.

      On to the WIDS information. For more information, see our website at
      nttds.org.

      When in Doubt Swing
      April 4-6, 2008
      Band: Footloose Caller: Nils Fredland

      Friday
      7:30 to 8:00pm Waltz with Footloose and Nils
      8:00 to 11:00 Contra with Footloose and Nils
      Intermission Couple dances

      11:00 to 2:00 After Party at Jims Mills’ house,
      Debbie Lawson hosting
      Saturday
      9:00 to 10:00am Continental Breakfast at Sokol

      10:00 to 12:30 Challenging Contras with Footloose and Nils
      12:30 to 2:00 Lunch

      2:00 to 3:30 Squares with Footloose and Nils

      3:45 to 5:30 Contras with Mimi and Friends
      5:30 to 7:30 Dinner

      7:30 to 8:00pm Waltz with Footloose and Nils
      8:00 to 11:30 Contras with Footloose and Nils

      11:30 to 3:00 After Party at Linda Mahoney’s house,
      Linda hosting
      Sunday
      10:00 to12:00 Brunch at Sokol , Michelle Feldman hosting

      11:30 to 2:30 Contras that Flow with Footloose and Nils

      6:30 to 7:00 Door Open for Concert
      7:00 to 8:30 House Concert with Footloose at Rhonda
      Beckman’s house
      9:00 to …….. Jam

      See you on the dance floor,
      Jane
      NTTDS-Announce-owner@yahoogroups.com

      THE OFFICIAL SCOOP ON THE YAHOO GROUP

      If there's something you'd like to include in a future newsletter, go
      to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NTTDS-Announce/files/
      and read the Posting Guidelines file before sending your
      information. Thanks!

      To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to
      NTTDS-Announce-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To unsubscribe, send a blank e-mail (from the e-mail address you want
      unsubbed) to
      NTTDS-Announce-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To contact the list owner, send an e-mail to
      NTTDS-Announce-owner@yahoogroups.com
      .
      .
      .