The Shadow knows

  • Jane Lorenzen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      The Shadow knows Happy Groundhog Day!

      It looks like it's going to be a VERY overcast Groundhog Day, which means six more weeks of winter.  And what better for those winter doldrums than a little contra dancing?  Lucky for us there's a dance this week!

      As usual, we'll be dancing from 8:00 to 11:00 Saturday evening at the Plaza Theater in old downtown Carrollton.  I'm not sure who the caller is, but the band is Bambi on the Grille, a personal favorite of mine.  [wink, wink]

      There's other news, but it'll have to wait until next week's newsletter.  I'm too sleepy to be coherent this evening (and that's different HOW, you're wondering?), so I'll just sign off for now.

      See you on the dance flzzzzzz,
      Jzzzzzzne

      --
        Jane Lorenzen