How do you think ...

  • ATing
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5 5:58 AM
      dear all
      I'm come from Taiwan
      Nice to meet you
      I have a question and hope you can answer me
      How do you think about Nanotechnology' s development in Taiwan ?

      Thanks all^^
    • ATing

        Message 3 of 8 , May 9 4:15 AM
          Hi Ating,
          its good that you are taking interest in nanotechnology.
          nanotechnology is at its developing state in developed countries and
          nanotechnology is at introductory state in developing country. so you
          know your country better and judje your self.
          but for any country for next ten years there is too much scope, in
          all, bcoz its multidiciplinary technology.
          hope that satisfy your question
          regards
          jigs

          --- In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, "ATing" <ting5026@...> wrote:

          > dear all
          > I'm come from Taiwan
          > Nice to meet you
          > I have a question and hope you can answer me
          > How do you think about Nanotechnology' s development in Taiwan ?
          >
          > Thanks all^^

        • vedpriya arya
          Message 4 of 8 , May 9 11:11 PM

            But same time this tech is too expensive also

            and same time involves several health hazards and environmental hazards

            Vedpriya Arya
            Arya Swarnkar,Railway road
            Rohtak,(Haryana),INDIA
            PIN-124001
            phone-09983071812
            09813075444
            Email- vparya86@...
            ved.nano2008@...

            its good that you are taking interest in nanotechnology.
            nanotechnology is at its developing state in developed countries and
            nanotechnology is at introductory state in developing country. so you
            know your country better and judje your self.
            but for any country for next ten years there is too much scope, in
            all, bcoz its multidiciplinary technology.
            hope that satisfy your question
            regards
            jigs

            --- In NSTC_group@yahoogro ups.com, "ATing" <ting5026@.. .> wrote:

            > dear all
            > I'm come from Taiwan
            > Nice to meet you
            > I have a question and hope you can answer me
            > How do you think about Nanotechnology' s development in Taiwan ?
            >
            > Thanks all^^

            From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.
          • Velmurugan.M
            Message 5 of 8 , May 10 12:47 AM
              Dear Friends,

              I want to know institutes offering Nanotechnology in a distance education.

              Will any one guide me?

              Regards
              M.Velmurugan
              Chennai
              9940660783

              Email- vparya86@yahoo. co.in
              ved.nano2008@ gmail.com

              its good that you are taking interest in nanotechnology.
              nanotechnology is at its developing state in developed countries and
              nanotechnology is at introductory state in developing country. so you
              know your country better and judje your self.
              but for any country for next ten years there is too much scope, in
              all, bcoz its multidiciplinary technology.
              hope that satisfy your question
              regards
              jigs

              --- In NSTC_group@yahoogro ups.com, "ATing" <ting5026@.. .> wrote:

              > dear all
              > I'm come from Taiwan
              > Nice to meet you
              > I have a question and hope you can answer me
              > How do you think about Nanotechnology' s development in Taiwan ?
              >
              > Thanks all^^

              From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

              Regards
              M.Velmurugan
              9940660783

              Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

            • Chandrasekaran Balu
              Message 6 of 8 , May 15 1:46 AM
                Dear Mr.Velmurugan,

                You can try the following institution situated at Delhi:

                NANO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONSORTIUM
                C-56A/28,Sector - 62,Noida - 201 301 (UP).
                Tel: (+91) 0120-4330376,2404690 & Mobile : +91 9868638486
                Website : www.nstc.in
                E-mail: info@...

                All the best.

                Regards,
                B.Chandrasekaran.

                On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Velmurugan.M <mvel_sky@...> wrote:

                Dear Friends,

                I want to know institutes offering Nanotechnology in a distance education.

                Will any one guide me?

                Regards
                M.Velmurugan
                Chennai
                9940660783

                vedpriya arya <vparya86@...> wrote:
                But same time this tech is too expensive also
                and same time involves several health hazards and environmental hazards

                Vedpriya Arya
                Arya Swarnkar,Railway road
                Rohtak,(Haryana),INDIA
                PIN-124001
                phone-09983071812
                09813075444
                Email- vparya86@...
                ved.nano2008@...

                its good that you are taking interest in nanotechnology.
                nanotechnology is at its developing state in developed countries and
                nanotechnology is at introductory state in developing country. so you
                know your country better and judje your self.
                but for any country for next ten years there is too much scope, in
                all, bcoz its multidiciplinary technology.
                hope that satisfy your question
                regards
                jigs

                --- In NSTC_group@yahoogro ups.com, "ATing" <ting5026@.. .> wrote:

                > dear all
                > I'm come from Taiwan
                > Nice to meet you
                > I have a question and hope you can answer me
                > How do you think about Nanotechnology' s development in Taiwan ?
                >
                > Thanks all^^

                From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

                Regards
                M.Velmurugan
                9940660783

                Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

              • Harikrishnan J

                  its good that you are taking interest in nanotechnology.
                  nanotechnology is at its developing state in developed countries and
                  nanotechnology is at introductory state in developing country. so you
                  know your country better and judje your self.
                  but for any country for next ten years there is too much scope, in
                  all, bcoz its multidiciplinary technology.
                  hope that satisfy your question
                  regards
                  jigs

                  --- In NSTC_group@yahoogro ups.com, "ATing" <ting5026@.. .> wrote:

                  > dear all
                  > I'm come from Taiwan
                  > Nice to meet you
                  > I have a question and hope you can answer me
                  > How do you think about Nanotechnology' s development in Taiwan ?
                  >
                  > Thanks all^^

                  From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

                  Regards
                  M.Velmurugan
                  9940660783

                  Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

                • RANGANAYAKULA SANTHOSH BABU
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 20 7:35 AM
                    Any suggestions or thoughts and help are welcome

                    1. any ideas on nanotechnology , biotechnology and
                    robotics integration based application technologies
                    development for starting a company

                    2. spiritual science and basic science integration
                    related R & D center establishment

                    3.Any ideas on using radiation technology to increase
                    preservation timings of food and vegetable items. is
                    it good idea to start a business based on this concept

                    PLEASE SEND REPLIES TO FOLLOWING E-MAIL ID'S
                    mansritech@yahoo. com
                    mlikitha@yahoo. com
                    r_santhoshbabu@ yahoo.com

                    regards
                    santhosh babu

                    here.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_groups_10/*http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/>

                    > > *Regards*
                    > > *M.Velmurugan*
                    > > *9940660783*

                    > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading
                    > messenger. Click

                    here<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_webmessenger_2/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>

                    Santhosh Babu.Ranganayakula
                    M.Sc(Physics.JNTU).,(B.Ed)
                    Mobile:09866265210
                    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day...
                    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime...