Re: [NSTC_group] Re: Courses

  • Stephen Baptist
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Respected Doctor,
      Thanks for your mail.I searched Alagappa's website,but there is no information.But i heard there is a course offered in M.S(Nano science&Nano Technology)from S.R.M. Institute Chennai.Pls add me to your mail list and keep in touch and let me know, if you come across any information about the courses offered and also let me know which place you are from....
      Thanking You,
      with regards,
      Raj.

      On Jan 28, 2008 5:34 PM, santhanaplastic <santhanaplastic@...> wrote:

      --- In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Baptist"

      <drstephen2005@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > Can any one here guide me about the courses offered(and also about the
      > Institutes in INDIA and Globally) in NanoTechnology for a
      > MedicalGraduate(just completed M.B.B.S).
      > Thanking You,
      > with Regards,
      > Raj.

      Dear Raj,
      I am a senior surgeon: also interested in Nano;& Medicine. I
      have also put in thisQuerry whichis yet to be answereed.
      Yestedrday i got infor. that Alagappa Uni. is going to start
      Nano tech (? Dist mode). Pl verify & inform me. Dr Santhana krishnan