Guide me.....

  • kote_0009
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2007
      Dear Members,

      I am KoteswaraRao Sakhamuri.I am pursuing My B.Sc With
      Microbiology, Biochemistry & Chemistry.

      I am interested in pursuing my career in Nanotechnology.I
      came to know about Nanoscience.
      Am I eligible for M.Sc NanoScience?What are the
      colleges?.How do they fill the seats?

      I would be grateful if someone could advise me in this aspect.

      Yours sincerely,

      KOTESWARARAO SAKHAMURI.
    • kote_0009

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007

          Yes  u r eligble for msc Nano science after your degree if  u r go to this site www.nstc.in

          b.satyasunil

          I am KoteswaraRao Sakhamuri.I am pursuing My B.Sc With
          Microbiology, Biochemistry & Chemistry.

          I am interested in pursuing my career in Nanotechnology. I
          came to know about Nanoscience..
          Am I eligible for M.Sc NanoScience? What are the
          colleges?.How do they fill the seats?

          I would be grateful if someone could advise me in this aspect.

          Yours sincerely,

          KOTESWARARAO SAKHAMURI.

          Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.
        • Frank Underdown
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007
            Dear Kote:

            I understand you are interested in mastering the course nanotechnology.  I have noted the courses you are currently taking and i suggest that in addition to those, you take several physics and electronics instrumentation courses as well.

            I operate a nanotechnology R&D and consulting company and I have taught nanotechnology to undergraduate and graduate students.  Let me recommend one or two books on nanotechnology for you to read: 1) Nanotechnology-basic science and emerging technologies (ISBN 1-58488-339-1)and 2) Introduction to Nanotechnology (ISBN 0-471-07935-9).

            I am considering offering a web based course in nanotechnology if there are enough students interested in learning via the web.  Please discuss this with your fellow students and let me know.

            I hope the two books help.

            Cheers!

            Dr. Frank Underdown Jr.
            Keweenaw Nanoscience Center

            kote_0009 <kote_0009@...> wrote:
            Dear Members,

            I am KoteswaraRao Sakhamuri.I am pursuing My B.Sc With
            Microbiology, Biochemistry & Chemistry.

            I am interested in pursuing my career in Nanotechnology. I
            came to know about Nanoscience.
            Am I eligible for M.Sc NanoScience? What are the
            colleges?.How do they fill the seats?

            I would be grateful if someone could advise me in this aspect.

            Yours sincerely,

            KOTESWARARAO SAKHAMURI.

          • Thomas Thangam
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 10, 2007
              Dear Sir,

              Its a glad news when you mailed that you are offering nano course through web.I am interested in joining in that program, being in the teaching profession for a longer period of time its my duty to bring the student community to the next technology.

              Looking for your reply,
              Thomas

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 11, 2007
                Dear friend,
                I am intrested with you.I can also join with you for the
                web based classes.

                --- In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Thangam <thomasthangam@...>
                wrote:

                > Dear Sir,
                >
                > Its a glad news when you mailed that you are offering nano course
                through web.I am interested in joining in that program, being in the
                teaching profession for a longer period of time its my duty to bring
                the student community to the next technology.

                > Looking for your reply,
                > Thomas
                >
                > Frank Underdown <frankunderdown@...> wrote:
                > Dear Kote:
                >
                > I understand you are interested in mastering the course
                nanotechnology. I have noted the courses you are currently taking
                and i suggest that in addition to those, you take several physics and
                electronics instrumentation courses as well.

                > I operate a nanotechnology R&D and consulting company and I have
                taught nanotechnology to undergraduate and graduate students. Let me
                recommend one or two books on nanotechnology for you to read: 1)
                Nanotechnology-basic science and emerging technologies (ISBN 1-58488-
                339-1)and 2) Introduction to Nanotechnology (ISBN 0-471-07935-9).

                > I am considering offering a web based course in nanotechnology if
                there are enough students interested in learning via the web. Please
                discuss this with your fellow students and let me know.

                > I hope the two books help.
                >
                > Cheers!
                >
                > Dr. Frank Underdown Jr.
                > Keweenaw Nanoscience Center
                >
                > kote_0009 <kote_0009@...> wrote: Dear Members,
                >
                > I am KoteswaraRao Sakhamuri.I am pursuing My B.Sc With
                > Microbiology, Biochemistry & Chemistry.
                >
                > I am interested in pursuing my career in Nanotechnology.I
                > came to know about Nanoscience.
                > Am I eligible for M.Sc NanoScience?What are the
                > colleges?.How do they fill the seats?
                >
                > I would be grateful if someone could advise me in this aspect.
                >
                > Yours sincerely,
                >
                > KOTESWARARAO SAKHAMURI.
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know
                how.

              • ratna anuradha
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 14, 2007
                  hello sir
                  i am doing phd in physics.give the author and publishers of these books.

                  wrote:

                  > Dear Sir,
                  >
                  > Its a glad news when you mailed that you are offering nano course
                  through web.I am interested in joining in that program, being in the
                  teaching profession for a longer period of time its my duty to bring
                  the student community to the next technology.

                  > Looking for your reply,
                  > Thomas
                  >
                  > Frank Underdown <frankunderdown@ ...> wrote:
                  > Dear Kote:
                  >
                  > I understand you are interested in mastering the course
                  nanotechnology. I have noted the courses you are currently taking
                  and i suggest that in addition to those, you take several physics and
                  electronics instrumentation courses as well.

                  > I operate a nanotechnology R&D and consulting company and I have
                  taught nanotechnology to undergraduate and graduate students. Let me
                  recommend one or two books on nanotechnology for you to read: 1)
                  Nanotechnology- basic science and emerging technologies (ISBN 1-58488-
                  339-1)and 2) Introduction to Nanotechnology (ISBN 0-471-07935- 9).

                  > I am considering offering a web based course in nanotechnology if
                  there are enough students interested in learning via the web. Please
                  discuss this with your fellow students and let me know.

                  > I hope the two books help.
                  >
                  > Cheers!
                  >
                  > Dr. Frank Underdown Jr.
                  > Keweenaw Nanoscience Center
                  >
                  > kote_0009 <kote_0009@. ..> wrote: Dear Members,
                  >
                  > I am KoteswaraRao Sakhamuri.I am pursuing My B.Sc With
                  > Microbiology, Biochemistry & Chemistry.
                  >
                  > I am interested in pursuing my career in Nanotechnology. I
                  > came to know about Nanoscience.
                  > Am I eligible for M.Sc NanoScience? What are the
                  > colleges?.How do they fill the seats?
                  >
                  > I would be grateful if someone could advise me in this aspect.
                  >
                  > Yours sincerely,
                  >
                  > KOTESWARARAO SAKHAMURI.
                  >

                  > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                  > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know
                  how.

                • shraddha vyas
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 16, 2007
                    hi friend,
                    gr8 to know abt the nanotechnology course through web, I am interested to join it. actually my main field of interest is nanobiotechnology. I have done M.Sc biochemistry from Osmania University. plz give me more info abt the course.

                    wrote:

                    > Dear Sir,
                    >
                    > Its a glad news when you mailed that you are offering nano course
                    through web.I am interested in joining in that program, being in the
                    teaching profession for a longer period of time its my duty to bring
                    the student community to the next technology.

                    > Looking for your reply,
                    > Thomas
                    >
                    > Frank Underdown <frankunderdown@ ...> wrote:
                    > Dear Kote:
                    >
                    > I understand you are interested in mastering the course
                    nanotechnology. I have noted the courses you are currently taking
                    and i suggest that in addition to those, you take several physics and
                    electronics instrumentation courses as well.

                    > I operate a nanotechnology R&D and consulting company and I have
                    taught nanotechnology to undergraduate and graduate students. Let me
                    recommend one or two books on nanotechnology for you to read: 1)
                    Nanotechnology- basic science and emerging technologies (ISBN 1-58488-
                    339-1)and 2) Introduction to Nanotechnology (ISBN 0-471-07935- 9).

                    > I am considering offering a web based course in nanotechnology if
                    there are enough students interested in learning via the web. Please
                    discuss this with your fellow students and let me know.

                    > I hope the two books help.
                    >
                    > Cheers!
                    >
                    > Dr. Frank Underdown Jr.
                    > Keweenaw Nanoscience Center
                    >
                    > kote_0009 <kote_0009@. ..> wrote: Dear Members,
                    >
                    > I am KoteswaraRao Sakhamuri.I am pursuing My B.Sc With
                    > Microbiology, Biochemistry & Chemistry.
                    >
                    > I am interested in pursuing my career in Nanotechnology. I
                    > came to know about Nanoscience.
                    > Am I eligible for M.Sc NanoScience? What are the
                    > colleges?.How do they fill the seats?
                    >
                    > I would be grateful if someone could advise me in this aspect.
                    >
                    > Yours sincerely,
                    >
                    > KOTESWARARAO SAKHAMURI.
                    >

                    > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                    > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know
                    how.

                    Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

                  • farhan ahmad
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 20, 2007
                      Dear Dr Frank

                      I am a doctorate in pharmaceutical technology, and working in the field of nanoparticulate DDS, I am also interested in web based course.
                      plase tell me more.

                      rgds

                      farhan J Ahmad

                      wrote:

                      > Dear Sir,
                      >
                      > Its a glad news when you mailed that you are offering nano course
                      through web.I am interested in joining in that program, being in the
                      teaching profession for a longer period of time its my duty to bring
                      the student community to the next technology.

                      > Looking for your reply,
                      > Thomas
                      >
                      > Frank Underdown <frankunderdown@ ...> wrote:
                      > Dear Kote:
                      >
                      > I understand you are interested in mastering the course
                      nanotechnology. I have noted the courses you are currently taking
                      and i suggest that in addition to those, you take several physics and
                      electronics instrumentation courses as well.

                      > I operate a nanotechnology R&D and consulting company and I have
                      taught nanotechnology to undergraduate and graduate students. Let me
                      recommend one or two books on nanotechnology for you to read: 1)
                      Nanotechnology- basic science and emerging technologies (ISBN 1-58488-
                      339-1)and 2) Introduction to Nanotechnology (ISBN 0-471-07935- 9).

                      > I am considering offering a web based course in nanotechnology if
                      there are enough students interested in learning via the web. Please
                      discuss this with your fellow students and let me know.

                      > I hope the two books help.
                      >
                      > Cheers!
                      >
                      > Dr. Frank Underdown Jr.
                      > Keweenaw Nanoscience Center
                      >
                      > kote_0009 <kote_0009@. ...> wrote: Dear Members,
                      >
                      > I am KoteswaraRao Sakhamuri.I am pursuing My B.Sc With
                      > Microbiology, Biochemistry & Chemistry..
                      >
                      > I am interested in pursuing my career in Nanotechnology. I
                      > came to know about Nanoscience.
                      > Am I eligible for M.Sc NanoScience? What are the
                      > colleges?.How do they fill the seats?
                      >
                      > I would be grateful if someone could advise me in this aspect..
                      >
                      > Yours sincerely,
                      >
                      > KOTESWARARAO SAKHAMURI..
                      >

                      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                      > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know
                      how.

                    • nixon kumar
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
                        Sir,
                        I am doing my Ph.D in nanotechnology.I also like to
                        join in the web course.Please send me some topics for
                        reading.
                        Thank you so much,
                        NIXON VIJAY

                        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs