Re: [NSTC_group] Re: hiiiiiiiii

  • yellapu srinivas
    Message 1 of 92 , Sep 1 1:19 AM
      hai,
      i got material from nstc and they told to write an article on the given topics .but i am not knowing how to write an article.if you know anything about it please tell me how to write an article on a relating topics.
      however from my teachers i came to know that the participation is ok but not better.
      i am doing my msc bio-chemistry and if you have any knowledge regarding after completing my course what would i do to have good life and also earn money.
      thank you.

      manu_desu21 <manu_desu21@...> wrote:
      ---ru joined nstc crash course.If u r attend that course.How is it and
      what is the advantege of that course .plz send me........ok bye

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

    • nstcchat
      Message 92 of 92 , Dec 12, 2007
        The Nano Science and Technology Consortium invites applications for the
        9th batch of the Nano Sensitization Program. For details please visit
        the link given below:

        http://www.nstc.in/NanoSencitization.aspx

        The last date for receiving of applications is 21st Jan. 2008.

        Contact:

        E-mail: info@...
        Ph: 09818206463; 0120-4330376