hi

  • praveen throvagunta
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 10, 2006
      hi all,
              this is praveen from hyderabad.i'm doing my final year of mech engg course.
        i wish u a happy pongal.

                                                                              .............................bye

    • janardhan balaji

        Message 3 of 28 , Jan 17, 2006
          hello,

                I'm laxmipathi studing M. Tech  2 nd year at IIT Kharagpur. i ' working on micropump.By this group more chance to learn new things

          laxmipathi.v
          IIT KGp

        • SHALINEE GIRI
          Message 4 of 28 , Jan 17, 2006
            hello all,
                     i am shalinee doing my B.B.A final year. it's a good chance to know about the latest tecnologies in making.bye

            shalinee

          • sivakumar raghavan
            Message 5 of 28 , Jan 18, 2006
              hello friends i am sivakumar , basically i am a mechanical
              engineering graduate , and now working in agovt polytechnic as a
              lecturer, i am much interested in latest technologies, we share
              our kowledge through this forum, expect the interest from all

              yours frienly
              r.sivakumar

              On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 SHALINEE GIRI wrote :
              >hello all,
              > i am shalinee doing my B.B.A final year. it's a good
              >chance to know about the latest tecnologies in making.bye
              >
              > shalinee
              >
              >Send instant messages to your online friends
              >http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

              r. sivakumar
              >siva77_2000@...
              >siva772000@...
            • sethu pathi
              Message 6 of 28 , Jan 18, 2006

                hai  I'm sethupathi  from  tamil nadu...........

                i'm  a job  seeker, looking  my career  in  electronics based  company.
                inform me  if  any openings  availble in u'r  company......plz.

                                  regads
                        sethupathi

              • neha11sinha
                Message 7 of 28 , Jan 27, 2006
                  --- In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, SHALINEE GIRI <shalineegiri@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > hello all,
                  > i am shalinee doing my B.B.A final year. it's a good
                  chance to know about the latest tecnologies in making.bye

                  > shalinee

                  http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

                  HELLO TO EVERY ONE THIS IS NEHA SINHA DOING BSc COMP. SC IIND YR FROM
                  DU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS GROUP
                • Aashutosh Sharma
                  Message 8 of 28 , Apr 3, 2006
                    hi, everyone I'm aashutosh from mumbai studying in 2nd year engineering. I'm very interested in nanotechnology and want to do MS in nanotech. Can anyone give me details about the universities that  provide courses in nanotechnology and what are the eligibility criteria. Do they give scholarship?

                     Aashutosh R. Sharma

                    Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
                  • shraddha vyas
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 17, 2006
                      hi all,
                      I m shraddha i ve finished my M.Sc biochemistry recently, i did not get thru ph.d entrance n am preparing for it for d next year, meanwhile i want to do sumthing in nanotech can u all advice as wat r its prospects and are there any short term courses which i can do right now . without doing ph.d and with only M.sc is there any scope in nano-biotechnolgy plz advice me friends.

                      Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now
                    • sruthi kanuri
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 29, 2007
                        i want 2 join nstc

                      • arumsenthil
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 29, 2007
                          Hi!I am a b.tech student entering only my second year.Can i join the
                          course and will the course start from the basics of nanotechnolgoy
                        • n v r vikram gelli
                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 9, 2007
                            Hi my name is Vikram and i have joined this group one week back. I am doing m.Tech nanotechnology in Andhra Unicersity Vizag. I need guidence from you in doing my final project. Now i am in 3rd semister, doing a mini project related to metallurgy but iam interested in doing my main projected related to electronics.
                            I hope, you will guide me.

                            Try the revolutionary next-gen Yahoo! Mail. Click here.
                          • Dr. David Deal
                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 11, 2007
                              hi vikram,
                              from what i have been able to ascertain there are quite a few group
                              members here that are more than qualified to act as a virual advisor or
                              mentor. are you in the process of preparing your master's thesis? or
                              some other project? are you seeking to combine your mini-project with
                              your ultimate project in electronics?
                              there is a group member here educated in US at Louisiana Tech but I
                              believe may reside/work in your home country. maybe he will contact you
                              to help guide you. hint...hint :)
                              the last student i helped did not like my assessment of their work
                              i think but my opinion was validated by his/her professors. use your
                              imagination, be creative, make an extra effort to come up with a
                              particularly novel approach that no one or few have come up with. maybe
                              you can reference many experts throughout your work but to come up with
                              a new idea or concept or approach is what old dried up professors are
                              looking for. :)
                              find someone you can trust & respect their opinion. but in the
                              end...it is your work.
                              best of luck,
                              ddd

                              --- In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, n v r vikram gelli

                              Message 14 of 28 , Aug 14, 2007
                                Thanks for your reply. I have to  prepare for main project in the field of nanotechnology. Our college does not have equipmet for doing project in nanotechnology. I am intersted in doing project in nanoelectronics. Please suggest me regarding. I would like to know about the colleges/institutions/companies that  permit me to do project in their's. Please suggest me. Tell me if there are any fundings.
                                Thankyou

                                <nanotech_vikram@ ...> wrote:

                                > Hi my name is Vikram and i have joined this group one week back. I am
                                doing m.Tech nanotechnology in Andhra Unicersity Vizag. I need guidence
                                from you in doing my final project. Now i am in 3rd semister, doing a
                                mini project related to metallurgy but iam interested in doing my main
                                projected related to electronics.
                                > I hope, you will guide me.
                                >

                                > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                                > Try the revolutionary next-gen Yahoo! Mail. Click here.

                                Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

                              • siddhi pareek
                                Message 15 of 28 , Aug 14, 2007
                                  hi vikram!
                                  well i am also searching for my final major project.....i am basically a biotechnology student....since u are interested in electronics u can apply in iit khadagpur or in VIT vellore......still as and when will get information will let u know and would like u to let me know aything pertaing to nanobiotechnology.

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Aug 14, 2007
                                    Hi
                                    Thank you for your reply. I dont know exactly which are offering projects. But some work is going on in IIT bombay on biosensors for cardiac diagnostics. Try over the link WWW.IITB.AC.IN/~rrao
                                    RRrao is a professor there in IITB
                                    professor ADITYA MITTEL is working on Bacterial Nanomagnetics in IITdelhi
                                    siddhi pareek <siddhika_biotech@...> wrote:

                                    hi vikram!
                                    well i am also searching for my final major project..... i am basically a biotechnology student....since u are interested in electronics u can apply in iit khadagpur or in VIT vellore..... .still as and when will get information will let u know and would like u to let me know aything pertaing to nanobiotechnology.

                                    Try the revolutionary next-gen Yahoo! Mail. Click here.

                                    Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

                                  • ramchandhar reddy
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Aug 15, 2007
                                      Thanks a lot David.its starting to inspire people with your comments.i agree people at first hand cannot accept directly.but when they introspect they come across what they have missed.

                                      its a forum where we can inspire and share good and bad experiences.

                                      Thanks Guys at last we have an Virtual mentor.Keep updating experiences.

                                      i will draft a mail about my experiences.

                                      Regards
                                      Ram

                                      Got a little couch potato?
                                    • jagadish
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jan 21, 2008
                                        i wanted to know about the course for nanotech...(distant
                                        learning).i'm a dentist..please anyone guide me
                                        thanks and regards
                                        jagadeesh
                                      • Venugopala P.S
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Mar 11, 2008
                                          Hi,
                                          Nice to know that you are a student of VIT, I had visited that campus in last August. Is your course contains any thig pertaining to computer and computer application of nanotechnology?

                                          Regards,

                                          Venugopala P S

                                          http://www.nitte.ac.in/nmamit/articles.php?linkId=139&parentId=130&facId=&mainId=20

                                          Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good
                                        • thiru chelvi
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jul 22 4:28 AM

                                            hi friends,

                                                        help me to do the project in nstc concern.please send the information to me. thank u.

                                          • Jignesh Patel
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Jul 23 1:03 PM

                                              tell me something about your academic background

                                               so that i can help you with your project.

                                                          help me to do the project in nstc concern.please send the information to me. thank u.

                                            • saurabh dhingra
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Jul 23 11:41 PM
                                                sir,
                                                 i m a student of electronics engg. and i want to know is there any distance education available .........in  india for nanotecnology (masters degree).

                                                tell me something about your academic background
                                                 so that i can help you with your project.

                                                            help me to do the project in nstc concern.please send the information to me. thank u.

                                              • NMS tgi
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Jul 24 3:08 AM
                                                  Dear chelvi
                                                         for what purpose you are doing project. What's your academic background. Are you studing the course in nstc. Tell me anything about your area of working so that I amable to give suggestions. Thank You.

                                                  thiru chelvi <ramthiruchelvi@...> wrote:
                                                  hi friends,
                                                              help me to do the project in nstc concern.please send the information to me. thank u.

                                                  Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

                                                • Nayana Gandhi
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Jul 24 4:13 AM
                                                    my bacic qualification is B.E mechanical and in this year i wiil join my M.E cad cam

                                                    tell me something about your academic background

                                                     so that i can help you with your project.

                                                                help me to do the project in nstc concern.please send the information to me. thank u.

                                                  • Vivek Seshan
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jul 28 10:27 AM

                                                      Hi Jignesh,

                                                      I am also a mechanical engineer and I now work for a private concern. There is a lot of scope for nano technology in manufacturing and nano materials will find its applications soon. The properties of nano materials make them unique and suitable for various extreme applications. With the world looking for economical yet best quality products with increased perfoemance nano technology will become the front runner.

                                                      As fas as I know the various research projects carried out are on nano coatings, paints, designs on glass, fabric, etc.

                                                      You can search for various papers  and research work on the net and select the best of your choice.

                                                      Enjoy Sucess

                                                      Regards

                                                      Vivek Seshan

                                                      my bacic qualification is B.E mechanical and in this year i wiil join my M.E cad cam

                                                      tell me something about your academic background

                                                       so that i can help you with your project.

                                                                  help me to do the project in nstc concern.please send the information to me. thank u.

                                                    • Xin Yun
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Jul 28 9:36 PM
                                                        hi, vivek sesan,
                                                        i agree your statement, as far as i know, SiC,Si3N4, TiC,TiN,ZrC,B4C,AlN,Si etc have very properties of nanomaterials, they can be used as coatings and additives of composites and engineering plastics, metals, alloys so that they can be used under severe conditions.

                                                        best regards

                                                        my bacic qualification is B.E mechanical and in this year i wiil join my M.E cad cam

                                                        tell me something about your academic background

                                                         so that i can help you with your project.

                                                                    help me to do the project in nstc concern.please send the information to me. thank u.

                                                      • dheeraj pandey
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Jul 30 3:09 AM
                                                          i m research scholar of allahabad university

                                                          Message 28 of 28 , May 23, 2009
                                                            hi
                                                            can u send me the regular newsletter or news related nanotechnology on my yahoo id.i m a beginner and realy interested in nanotechnology.
                                                            and i want to join ur industry nanotechnology distanse learning program can u send me some details hw to join the course.please
                                                            i'll be very thankful to u
                                                            regards
                                                            Rishabh Thareja