Re: [NSTC_group] Yangwei Liu's website

  • shraddha vyas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      hi liu,
      its gr8 to see ur website, ur work on naotechnology is gr8 to know, even i m into bioinformatics n nanotech but havent yet done any project related to naotech.

      Yangwei Liu <yangweiliu@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone,
          I am delighted to inform you all my personal website has been established. It's not completed, but I will modified it at times. I will graduate in March 2008, and will apply for a PhD in US around this fall. Could you please give me some advice? Thank you so much!

      Website http://www.yangweil iu.com
      Sincerely yours

      Yangwei Liu
      State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics
      Chien-Shiung Wu Laboratory
      School of Biological Science and Medical Engineering
      Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China

      online information sharing:

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.