Re: [NSTC_group] NEED TO ENHANCE RESOURCES IN BIO MEDICALSCIENCES.

  • Abanikanta Bhadra
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2007
      yes ,it is good one.you can take up this course if you are financially so strong.it will help your career prospects.
       bye.....take care.

      raj kumar <rajaryan_rr@...> wrote:
      hai,
      this is rajkumar.i ahave finshed my postgraduation in
      biotechnology and recently came to know about the gvk
      biosciences, hyderabad and the course of rotein
      modelling etc.i am very much interested to take up the
      course but as i doint have a great idea about it i am
      hesitating for the fee of 65000.so kindly suggest me
      if it is really worthy to take up as i am even
      planning to do my phd.u can mail to
      rajaryan_rr@ rediffmail. com or to the same yahoo.please
      reply.
      awaiting ur reply,
      raj
      --- "dr.baburajendrapra sad.b"
      <baburajendraprasadb @.... in> wrote:

      > HAi Vineet ,
      > iam dr.babu rajendraprasad. iam working in gvk
      > bio in clinical research unit as attending
      > physician. we will share our ideas and information
      > on nanomedicine.
      > we will work on this aspect very soon.
      > bye......... ......... ..dr.babu
      >
      > vineet_pharmagradu <vineet_pharmagradu@ yahoo.com>
      > wrote:
      >
      > HELLO MEMBERS,
      >
      > I WANT TO SHARE & EXPAND MY APPROCH TOWARDS
      > APPLICATION OF NANO IN
      > MEDICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES. PLZ JOIN ME ONE
      > AND ALL WHO IS
      > INTERESTED ON THIS TOPIC.
      >
      > LOOKING FORWARD FOR UR WARMREGARDS,
      >
      > VINEET TRIVEDI
      >
      > JAI HIND.

      > Nstc Nanotechnology Nanoscience Nano
      > Published

      > to:
      > NSTC_group-unsubscr ibe@yahoogroups. com

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      >

      > With RegardsDr.BABU RAJENDRA PRASAD.BRemember,
      > happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what
      > you have, it depends solely upon what you think.
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Yahoo! India Answers Share what your know-how and
      > wisdom
      > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your
      > Yahoo! Messenger Download now

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/

    • shraddha vyas
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30, 2007
        hi friend,
        if u r from hyderabad n know more about b\any bioinformatics, protein modelling please let me know.

        raj kumar <rajaryan_rr@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
        hai,
        this is rajkumar.i ahave finshed my postgraduation in
        biotechnology and recently came to know about the gvk
        biosciences, hyderabad and the course of rotein
        modelling etc.i am very much interested to take up the
        course but as i doint have a great idea about it i am
        hesitating for the fee of 65000.so kindly suggest me
        if it is really worthy to take up as i am even
        planning to do my phd.u can mail to
        rajaryan_rr@ rediffmail. com or to the same yahoo.please
        reply.
        awaiting ur reply,
        raj
        --- "dr.baburajendrapra sad.b"
        <baburajendraprasadb @.... in> wrote:

        > HAi Vineet ,
        > iam dr.babu rajendraprasad. iam working in gvk
        > bio in clinical research unit as attending
        > physician. we will share our ideas and information
        > on nanomedicine.
        > we will work on this aspect very soon.
        > bye......... ......... ..dr.babu
        >
        > vineet_pharmagradu <vineet_pharmagradu@ yahoo.com>
        > wrote:
        >
        > HELLO MEMBERS,
        >
        > I WANT TO SHARE & EXPAND MY APPROCH TOWARDS
        > APPLICATION OF NANO IN
        > MEDICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES. PLZ JOIN ME ONE
        > AND ALL WHO IS
        > INTERESTED ON THIS TOPIC.
        >
        > LOOKING FORWARD FOR UR WARMREGARDS,
        >
        > VINEET TRIVEDI
        >
        > JAI HIND.

        > Nstc Nanotechnology Nanoscience Nano
        > Published

        > to:
        > NSTC_group-unsubscr ibe@yahoogroups. com

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        >

        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
        >

        > With RegardsDr.BABU RAJENDRA PRASAD.BRemember,
        > happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what
        > you have, it depends solely upon what you think.
        >

        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
        > Yahoo! India Answers Share what your know-how and
        > wisdom
        > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your
        > Yahoo! Messenger Download now

        Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/

      • keerthi mk
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2007
          a note of apology:i am sorry for not interacting and replying for all the mails you have been sending me months together.i was really busy with my academics.my course time for my projects in NSTC group is over.so i kindly request all the members of the NSTC groups not to send me anymore mails as i will not be able to participate with you all in any of the projects as i have to make up with my academic interests.kindly bare with me.it has been long since i opened my account.sorry agai.

          yours faithfully'

          m.keerthy rethinam

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.