Fwd: Re: [OSHO_Science] Re: Osho Science Fundation Project - New phase for OSHO comunity (future World A

  • OSHO Vision
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 3:22 AM
      Bodhi Sarango <bodhi.sarango@...> wrote:
      To: OSHO_Science@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Bodhi Sarango" <bodhi.sarango@...>
      Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:24:39 +0200
      Subject: Re: [OSHO_Science] Re: Osho Science Fundation Project - New phase for OSHO comunity (future World A

      Dear Subhutiii,

      Thanks for posting Osho quotes...New Bottles, Old Wine.. now what else
      to say... this Osho guy didn't leave any subject untouched :) or ways
      to say it :)

      regarding your comment,

      First, world "religion" in my opinion is very corrupted word,
      dangerous and tricky to use, because of our past, thousands of years
      of pseudo-religions, manipulations etc... I do love other comment of
      Osho, were he says that better to remain with only one word: SCIENCE,
      and we have 2 types of Science , Inner Science and Outer Science...
      so all religions are bound to disappear in time, and all that remains
      natural, Innocent, the search for mysterious in each of us will merge
      into one Inner Science... that, in my understanding, is the core of
      his vision ...

      Second, I do realise that World Academy will happen in steps, and this
      project is start up of second big phase. First big phase are our grown
      up Multiversities in Arts / therapies, Resort type communes and Osho
      centers.

      So second big phase, as I see it, as my inner flow, the old wine see
      it: may take from 2-3 years to 30-50 years , all this depends on many
      parts that should merge in time in one Flow.

      This second big phase starts with this small baby step - this project
      (if we do not take in consideration the few attempts in late 80s done
      by other sannyasins, then conclusion was that time is nor ready yet
      and to drop for now).

      Of course the World Academy will be the culminated part of this phase
      and will end when this Academy will work on full stream and will have
      really great impact on world realities in varios domains.

      And this project, let me repeat it, this foundation is a first small
      step of the second big phase. So I do not see realistically the
      creation of World Academy now, but I do see a big possibility for
      creating a foundation or , as start up, better Consultancy group from
      scientists - sannyasins or not sannyasins but who have similar ideas /
      ground. And not only scientists, any intelligent people that will love
      to invest their energy in it. I do not feel the old type of science is
      applicable anymore, yes the word Science remains but we should add new
      meanings to it.

      Your example, Bill Gates, he is much more an this type of scientist
      and the focus will be to such new technologies, new domains such, for
      example, bio tech etc.

      As I see it the second phase should emerge from first one that has
      enough maturity do grow to second phase...

      I will be back with few more comments on this one...for now it is enough,

      Love,
      Bodhi Sarango

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.