Re: [NSTC_group] Re: hi friends

  • shraddha vyas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
      hi joshi,
      i have joined sensitization program of nstc and also ve submitted my article on "Nanotech & medicine". the course is gud n it gives very gud insight of nanotech but i wud like to know is it practically useful i mean is there any weightage for it in field of naotech and are any project works given by nstc, if u ve any info let me know.

      satyadhar joshi <satyadhar_joshi@...> wrote:
      first ceck the officia site
      www.nstc.in the get the links of the best site on nano from the links
      give on this group they are given there on the link page of the
      group or u can see my page on links on nano,
      though i am alsi immature and newbie like you but i have colleceted
      links to good sites that give free source things on nano
      http://www.nanohub. org
      http://www.freewebs .com/nanosatyadh ar/nano.html

      --- In NSTC_group@yahoogro ups.com, shraddha vyas <vyasshraddha1@ ...>
      wrote:

      > hi friends,
      > this is second time i m writing to nstc group, i m shraddha done
      with my m.sc in biochemistry waiting to register for ph.d meanwhile
      i want to know if i can do something in nanotechnology right now for
      a short term . please advice me, u guys are quite intellectual and
      interactive amongst each other, but please guide the learners and
      beginners of nanotech , like me

      > Senthil Ram <ndsr_99@... > wrote:
      >

      > With Warm Regards
      > N.D.Senthil Ram
      > #49, Villianur Road, Murungapakkam, Pondicherry 605 004, INDIA
      > Mobile: 00 91 98941 40915, Telephone: 00 91 413 2353696

      internet. But there are some thing which we need to qualify. So
      qualifing into nano-technology is the basic criteria, and this
      course helps to do so.

      > You can also join the NSTC group at Yahoo where you can find lot
      of people interacting continously.