Nanotech Researchers: Collaboration and Tools in a 15,000-Member Community

  • ari280
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Dear Nanotech Researcher,

      Publishing quality academic papers engages a lot of our waking hours. In addition, many of us work hard to write compelling grant proposals.

      Research tools have changed a great deal over the years.  To hear the Huffington Post  put it in the article Science Goes Social,

       "… scientists have so far relied too heavily on published papers and chance meetings at conferences to share…scientific know-how."

      New, free Web 2.0 tools like MyNetResearch.com  with 15,000 global members have changed the way we do research. The Huffington Post continues:

      "Sites like MyNetResearch (have) features to manage and organize one's literature searches, and options to recommend papers to friends and colleagues. They also allow scientists to share protocols and edit and comment on articles through social bookmarking tools."

      We invite you to try out the 100% Free MyNetResearch.com. Join for free at:  https://www.mynetresearch.com/SignUp/SignUp.aspx .

      Sincerely,

      Bay Arinze, Ph.D
      Senior Editor