Re: Site Security

  • docdeal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2010
      Dear NSTC,

      Thanks so much for your kindness. Sometime back on a television newscast the anchor stated that science sites around the world were being targeted by the bad guys. They are either bad guys or have too much time on their hands.

      Once again I must say the site is very professional and appears to contain great information.

      ddd