Re: [NSTC_group] Hi!!

  • Saranyan
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2006

      Hi guys,
                  its good  Swadeen and farookh tat u r interested to do nano science. my friend informed me about the course in the univ. of Delft in the netherlands as he is doin his MSc there in nanotech. there is no entrance test and all tat stuff. the applications for MSc can be downloaded from the website: www.tudelft.nl           All the documents they ask should be enclosed. there is still time for u send the app. but u cant expect a scholarship as its already late for it. the course will be very tough and working part time wud nt b easy though its allowed. hope ths wud suffice. pls let me know if u want to knw anyth else.
                             thnk u                        very sincerely,
                                                            Sranyan

      Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
    • raja gopalan
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 15 11:22 PM
        ok

        --- MANIKANDAN SITHAPILLAI <memsmani@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear Mr. Manikam,
        > This is Manikandan here. I attached the
        > registration form. Just fill and send with DD
        > (Rs.1500) in favor of CIT-NANOTECH2006 payable at
        > coimbatore.
        > I think they gave some format for paper. Please go
        > through www.nanotech2006.info I didn’t sent any
        > paper. This is my first international conference.
        > So, just I would like to attend this. Next time I
        > will sent paper for other conference.I will give
        > ring to you. keep in touch.
        > thanking you,
        > Yours friendly,
        > MANIKANDAN.S
        >

        > pechi6 <pechi6@...> wrote: Hi Manikandan,
        > Nice to hear from u. May i know how u registered for
        > CIT conference.
        > Please help me to. Have u sent your paper there? I
        > have done the paper
        > i IEEE format. But still i didn send it.
        >
        > Can u please call me @ 9843431077
        >
        > Gud luck. Together we'll achieve.
        >
        > Bye got some work
        >
        > Manickam

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
        > Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your
        > buddies all the time.

        Dr.K.Rajagopal.,M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,PGDBI.,
        Head of the Department,
        Department of Biotechnology,
        Vel's College of Science.,
        Pallavaram, Chennai,