Reminder regarding Nanoscience Book

  • Nanoscience
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      Dear All,
      We have received an enthusiastic response to our post regarding the book on NanoScience written by Dr. Rakesh Kumar. This is just a reminder to everyone to contact us quickly and book their orders, because the scheme offered is limited. Please refer to www.nstc.in/publications to get further details of this new offering. Send us a message on info@... to book your copy now!
      Regards,
      Moderator