Re: [NSTC_group] need carbon nanotubules please

  • Harikrishnan J
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009
      Michael,
      I used 2 do a li'l bit of nanotube growth though not on a commercial scale. The cost is measured in gms (u wud not be able to get meters or even cm length of CNTs). Again there are different ways in which u can make them & also diff. types like multi-walled, single-walled etc. U shud check out list of CNT suppliers at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Carbon_Nanotube_Suppliers

      The avg. cost can be anything from $100 to $500 and above/gm of CNT based on exact type you need.

      -Hari

      On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM, dr_michael1982 <dr_michael1982@...> wrote:

      hii dear scientist

      does anyone work in scientific institute produce carbon nanotubules

      how much the meter of carbon nanotubules cost

      i need it in my design

      generator work without stopping

      thnxx so much