Re: [NSTC_group] regarding suggestion

  • gokul kannan
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 20, 2009
      Thanks for your reply...Its very advanced field...if you have any thought of doing project in nanotechnology....We ll discuss further...

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 20, 2009
        Thanks for your comment...

        You can reduce the size by either ball mill or sonicator.. Try in your lab....

        NSK

             Im P.Gokul,doing M.tech Medical NanoTechnology. ..I made an attempt to synthesize Magnetic nano particles... The size get is 5 micron...How can i further come down the size of the  particles in Nano dimensions.. ..

        Im awaiting for your suggestions. ....kindly help me

        Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local

        See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

        Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.
      • gokul kannan
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 20, 2009
          Thanks for your reply... I dont have a good protocol in micro emulsion method ....Can you provide me...

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 18, 2009
            Hello every body,

            Im very glad to say that i synthesized Starch stabilized Magnetic Nano particle by chemical co-precipitation method using Ferrous and ferric chloride.
                   SEM image infers the particle size about 40-50nm...But i couldnt get the uniform distribution...What can i do to get the uniform distribution.
                   FRIT spectra shows the presence of starch coated...But I have a doublet between 2800-2400 cm-1 at 2355.98 and 2342.58 cm-1.....How can i infer this doublet...What it actually tells....

            Kindly help me...

            Thank You

            With Regards

            P.Gokul
            M.Tech Medical nanotechnology

            From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!
          • Harikrishnan J

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 23, 2009
                Can you please tell me that whether This magnetic nanoparticle will be helpfull as a Biosensor, if so please tell me the detailed protocol  to make this Nanoparticle,
                and its application.

                Thanking you,

                Rajesh Laik.