want internship

  • dhiraj 1989
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2009
      hello everyone,

       i am 3rd yr Chemical engineering in NIT jaipur, i will complete my Nano Sensitization Program this november and i hav winter holidays for 1 month as my 5th semester gets over. i want to have training or internship for 1 month in field of nanomaterial energy or nanotech instruments.
       Can any one help me where i can apply and which companies or institutes i can apply

      regards
      dhiraj