Re: [NSTC_group] Project in Nanotecnology [1 Attachment]

  • NanoTrends NSTC
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2009
      Dear ma'am,
      We have receieved your e-mail and have forwarded it to the concerned executive.  Please allow us 2 to 3 days to get back in touch with you.
      Warm regards,
      The NSTC team

      On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM, SHITHA VALSAN <shithav@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from SHITHA VALSAN included below]

      Respected sir

      I am doing my M.tech 2nd year in Nanotechnology from Anna university Coimbatore. If I want to do project at IISC or JNCAR Bangalore under any proffesor who's working in nanotechnology would it be possible from December 09 to June 09. My qualifications should be evident from the enclosed resume. Can you help in it.
      Please help me sir.
      regards

      Shitha Valsan K

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

    • amitbaran84
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 31, 2009
        ---
        MR shitha ,I am Amit Baran Das, completed M.Tceh on food technology and I have three paper on food nanotechnology.I want to do further study on food nanotechnology or only food.
        plz help me.
        thanking you.
        Amit Baran Das

        In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, SHITHA VALSAN <shithav@...> wrote:

        > Respected sir
        >
        > I am doing my M.tech 2nd year in Nanotechnology from Anna university Coimbatore. If I want to do project at IISC or JNCAR Bangalore under any proffesor who's working in nanotechnology would it be possible from December 09 to June 09. My qualifications should be evident from the enclosed resume. Can you help in it.
        > Please help me sir.
        > regards
        >
        > Shitha Valsan K

        > Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

      • amitbaran84
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 31, 2009
          --- In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, "tomarphysics" <tomarphysics@...> wrote:

          > Hi everybody
          > I am Gaurav Tomar.I have finished my M.Sc(Physics) from Delhi University.I want to do work on a project in Nanotecnology.During my M.Sc. I have done two project in Material science after doing this work my intreste came in this field.Please guide me where I can apply?

          Hi Mr tomar ,for ur kind imformation IIT gwahati(assm)give the PhD degree on nanotechnology.if u want i can help u more.
        • tomarphysics
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2009
            Hi Amit

            Thanks for giving me response. Yes I am intrested
            please give me information in this regard.I am waiting for your answer.
            --- In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, "amitbaran84" <amitbaran84@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In NSTC_group@yahoogroups.com, "tomarphysics" tomarphysics@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi everybody
            > > I am Gaurav Tomar.I have finished my M.Sc(Physics) from Delhi
            University.I want to do work on a project in Nanotecnology.During my
            M.Sc. I have done two project in Material science after doing this work
            my intreste came in this field.Please guide me where I can apply?

            > Hi Mr tomar ,for ur kind imformation IIT gwahati(assm)give the PhD
            degree on nanotechnology.if u want i can help u more.

          • drrajamannan
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 24, 2009
              u please contact
              1. ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI

              2. ANNA UNIVERSITY COIMBATORE
              3. IIT MADRAS
              4. SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI
            • dhiraj 1989
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 12, 2009
                hello everybody,

                I am a chemical engineering student and i want to pursue my career in nanotechnology,
                so please tell me the areas in which chemical engineering can play a role in nanotechnology.

                regards,
                dhiraj

              • SHRIKANT MAURY
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 13, 2009
                  just contct yo counsultancy, basically im Oceanographer

                  I am a chemical engineering student and i want to pursue my career in nanotechnology,
                  so please tell me the areas in which chemical engineering can play a role in nanotechnology.

                  regards,
                  dhiraj

                  Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.
                • AC

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 23, 2009
                      Hi,

                      If you want to interest Taiwan International Graduate program (TIGP), there have nanotechnology's position and programs.

                      Ariunaa