The Free World Network: Natural Solution's New Social Media!

  • Natural Solutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2012
      The Trustees of Natural Solutions Foundation are beginning the process of migrating our forums from Yahoo!Groups to our new Free World Network, which provides greater privacy.

      Please sign up for the Free World Network and join the "groups" (forums) we've set up on that system. There are a dozen so far, so we're sure you'll find forums of interest!

      Free World Forum enables you to access the thousands of pages of Health & Food Freedom & Justice information on the Foundation's dozens of web sites. We hope you will find this new portal into advocacy and information useful!

      Only your use will determine that!

      Join here: http://www.FreeWorldNetwork.org

      Please tell you entire circle of association about the new social network!

      Doctor Rima, General Bert and Counsel Ralph

      PS - we'll be at the Health Freedom Expo in Long Beach CA from March 2 through 4, 2012... we hope to see you there!