What's Up at the Valley of the Moon Restaurant and Cafe?

  • Ralph Fucetola
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      This week was a bit of a banner week for health freedom.  Through vigorous and sustained action, the Natural Solutions Foundation literally drove back the forces seeking to industrialize the entire US food supply. Both S. 510, the phony Food "Safety" [SIC!] Act and S. 3767, the appalling Food "Accountability" [SIC!] Act.  Both are bad law, bad policy and total assaults on health and health freedom.  But our hundreds of thousands of emails to the Senate and others backed them off.

      Between now and when the Senate takes this matter up again, which Reid says will be just as soon as they come back from the electioneering they are doing right now, we'll have this battle all over again, so taking action now, and motivating everyone you can reach is really, really important if you want to have the right to select, or grow, or share information about, clean, healthy food!

      Here are the crucial Action items for you to take once for each member of your family and motivate everyone you can to do the same:

      Click Here to Take Action! Stop S.510! Stop S.3767! http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4613

      Senate: Don't Rush S.3767 to the Senate Floor! Support the Food Freedom Amendment Instead! http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public /?action_KEY=4878

      Please take a moment to read our current Valley of the Moon(TM) Restaurant and Cafe doings below and see what Natural Solutions Foundation is up to at the "Boots on the Ground" Level!
      And please remember to make your tax deductible donations to support the Natural Solutions Foundation.  We can't do our work without your support.  Click here to set up a recurring donation now.

      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189

      We suggest you consider joining the 510/3767 Club: Donate either $5.10 weekly or monthly or $37.67 weekly or monthly.  Your donations make the difference.
      Thanks for your support.
      Yours in health and freedom,
      Dr. Rima
      Rima E. Laibow, MD
      Medical Director
      Natural Solutions Foundation

      Clean Food on the Hoof! Report from the Valley of the Moon(TM) Eco Demonstration Project
      Not only is the Natural Solutions Foundation active in the political education process and running forums like this one, hosting our 3 hour weekly radio show, the Dr. Rima Reports, www.OracleBroadcasting.com (10 AM to 1 PM Eastern Time, every Sunday), we are also running a Boots on the Ground Eco Demonstration Project in Panama.  We opened on August 9 (see www.MyValleyoftheMoon.org ) and now we are building our recognition and activities.

      I thought you might be interested in some information about what Valley of the Moon(TM) Eco Demonstration Project in Volcan, Panama, in the temperate, hospitable Highlands of Panama.

      We are carrying out a 3 phase program and are now in Phase II which includes teaching greenhouses and work with farms and farmers, running a restaurant called the Valley of the Moon(TM)BeyondOrganic(TM) Restaurant and Cafe, teaching greenhouses, a seminar/webinar program, a natural health center and a variety of activities with the Panamanian government and private organizations to build the supply and the demand for clean, unadulterated food and natural health options
      Valley of the Moon(TM) BeyondOrganic(TM) Restaurant and Cafe is not just a place for great food and wonderful ambiance. Our Special Events are, we believe, a welcome addition to community life for the Chiriqui Highlands. Reservations are suggested for dinner and required for Special Events: 6936 5226

      Dining at the Movies  7 PM:  Saturdays in English, Sundays in Spanish!

      Complete Dinner includes Homemade, BeyondOrganic(TM)
      Soup
      Salad
      Choice of Main Course with Vegetables
      Bread Basket
      Choice of Dessert
      Choice of Valley of the Moon(TM) Coffee or Organic Tea
      Please Feel Free to Bring Your Own Bottle ($2.50 corkage fee per bottle applies)

      Every Saturday night you can join us for a gourmet meal and a full length feature film in English on our large screen.
      As always, you have your choice of menus which are
      Unrestricted
      Raw
      Gluten Free
      Vegan/Vegetarian

      On Sunday Evening our movies are be in Spanish and our menu options will be, as they always are, totally organic

      Call to find out what this week's movies will be and make your reservations.
      Dining at the Movies: $15.00 ($2.50 corkage fee for alcoholic beverages)

      We are open from 9 AM to 9 PM Every Day except Tuesday.

      More Special Events: Healthy Sunday Lectures in Spanish and English: Luncheon at 12:00 Noon, Lecture at 1:30 PM Luncheon and Lecture: $10.00 per person.  Translation provided

      October 3, 2010 Healing Heart Disease Without Surgery or Drugs
      Rima E. Laibow, MD

      Medical Consultant
      Natural Solutions Center, Volcan

      Dr. Laibow is a physician licensed in New York, Connecticut and Washington State.  She graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine (NY) in 1970.  Trained in Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry, Environmental an Nutritional Medicine, she was trained in Chelation Therapy through the American Academy for the Advancement of Medicine.
      Dr. Laibow has practiced drug free medicine and psychiatry since her graduation from Medical School, treating a wide variety of seriously ill patients and watching them return to robust health without drugs.
      Come learn more about heart and vascular health through natural means. Dr. Laibow will take questions at the conclusion of the lecture.

      October 10, 2010 In Your Ear! Acupuncture Without Needles Through  Electro-Auricular Acupressure
      Rodolfo Quintana, MD

      Medical Director
      Natural Solutions Center, Volcan

      Dr. Quintana graduated from Coahuila University Medical School in Mexico in 1972.  He is trained in Internal Medicine and has specialized in the treatment of pain through acupuncture and acupressure.
      He is one of very few licensed MDs practicing acupuncture in Panama.  His mastery of auricular (ear) acupressure gives him a unique and powerful tool for treating diseases and disorders without needles or drugs.
      Come learn more about treatment options for pain which may help you master and resolve long-standing, chronic problems associated with pain, insomnia, digestive issues and more. Dr. Quintana will take questions at the conclusion of the lecture.

      General Information About Valley of the Moon(TM) Restaurant and Cafe
      LOCATION: From the direction of Via Volcan/Conception ("Old Road" or "New Road"), travel until you see "Cabana Reis" on your left hand side.  Shortly thereafter you will see a large brown, round building on your left.  Turn left.
      From the direction of Volcan town, Cerro Punta Rio Serrano, etc., travel until you see a large brown, round building on your right. Turn right.

      After your turn, continue 1 block until you come to a white wall.  Make a right turn followed by an immediate left turn.  You have just made a 90 degree turn around the corner of the wall.  There is a road that goes off to the right.  DO NOT TAKE IT!!!
      Continue straight along the wall and then continue counting 7 houses on your left.  You will come to a large white single story building with a thatched patio.  Part in front (nose of car toward the building, please, to allow as many people as possible to park - thanks!) and come in!

      Valley of the Moon(TM) Restaurant and Cafe is the only fully organic - in fact, BeyondOrganic(TM) - in Central America!  It is located in the Natural Solutions Center, a multipurpose teaching and service facility housing
      1. The Restaurant and Cafe
      2. A Teaching Kitchen
      3. A webinar and seminar center
      4. A natural health center using a variety of techniques to help healing at all levels.  Director Rodolfo Quintana, MD, and consultants such as Rima E. Laibow, MD, make this a very special healing center, unique to Panama and Central America
      5. Teaching and productive greenhouses, chicken coops and other agricultural activities designed to help restore the production of clean, unadulterated food to farmers and consumers world-wide

      The Natural Solutions Center and its components are activities of the Natural Solutions Foundation, the world's largest Health Freedom Organization.  We are a tax exempt 501 c 3 organization in the United States and registered to conduct activities in Panama.  We focus on every aspect of health freedom, including the right to access clean, unadulterated food if we chose.  For that reason, after a more than 3.5 year search the Trustees of the Foundation decided that it was essential to establish an Eco Demonstration Project in Panama where we selected the Chiriqui Highlands for our site.

      The Natural Solutions Center represents Phase II of a three phase program.

      For more information on the Valley of the Moon(TM) Eco Demonstration Project of the Natural Solutions Foundation please visit www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.org .
      For more information on the Natural Solutions Foundation please visit either www.HealthFreedomUSA.org  or www.GlobalHealthFreedom .  Valley of the Moon(TM) Eco Demonstration just might be where you want to be!

      To join Dr. Laibow on her weekly 3 hour radio show, The Dr. Rima Reports,  from 9 AM to noon Central Time every Sunday,  visit www.OracleBroadcasting.com . To join the live chat, please visit www.HealthFreedomPortal.org .
      Archives available at www.OracleBroadcasting.com.

      Take a Look: Please visit www.MyValleyoftheMoon.org  to see who we are and a bit about what we do.