RE: [NSF-EU] Approved Posts

  • Jim Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2009
      Hi Dr Rima

      My apologies, i was very tired when i looked at "fax the vax" last night, i obviously wasn't paying full attention,that will teach me to try and do too much in to short a time.

      I do agree with you 100% we must never promote any sort of violence or illegal activity.

      Lesson learned i think.

      Best regards
      Jim UK

      To: NSF-EU@yahoogroups.com
      From: ralph.fucetola@...
      Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:49:00 +0000
      Subject: [NSF-EU] Approved Posts

      Please note that no posts will be approved by the moderators which advocate the violent overthrow of any government, nor any other illegal activity.
      Yours in health and freedom,
      Dr. Rima

      Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8