Two Tricolored Herons, CSI, Ronnie D'Entremont

  • iamclar@dal.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      All:

      Ronnie D'Entremont posted his photo of two Tricolored Heron taken
      yesterday at The Hawk, CSI, on NS Bird Society Facebook, and sent a
      larger image to me for posting on the NS-RBA photo site. I don't
      remember two being seen together before in NS, and certainly don't
      recall any being photographed. The image on NS-RBA photos is placed at
      the end of the Herons folder.

      Ian McLaren