Female Scarlet Tanager (confirmed now), kentville

  • James Churchill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2012
      hi folks,
      I got a better look at the Scarlet Tanager this morning as it was visiting the feeders - I am confident now that it is a female. I took some video through the rain as well.

      time: 7:30 am.
      location: 28 Forest Hill Rd., Kentville, NS

      It visited only on two occasions this morning, but feel free to come have a look.
      No sign of the Indigo Bunting this morning.

      cheers,
      James.

      --
      James Churchill