animal law project minutes

  • Angela Pollard
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
      Sorry, I thought I'd sent these minutes out a couple of weeks ago.

      Reminder, next meeting at 3pm Friday 20th November at the new premises:
      First Floor, Suite 1 16 Carrington St.

      Angela Pollard
      Regional Coordinator, NRCLSD
      Centre Manager
      Northern Rivers CLC
      Ph: 02 66211 005
      Fax: 66211011
      Email: Angela_Pollard@...

      " Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre can only provide advice in the
      New South Wales and Commonwealth jurisdictions. If you are enquiring from
      another State or Territory please contact your local Legal Centre. If you
      are not the intended recipient of this email, please return it to Northern
      Rivers Community Legal Centre . The information in this email is
      confidential and must not be disclosed without authorisation by the
      intended recipient."
      Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre 10 Club Lane, Lismore NSW 2480
      Telephone:02 66 211 000 or 1800 689 889 Fax: (02) 66211 011
      Centre Email: nrclc@...
    • flyinthruworlds
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hi Ange, I can'taccess this attachment, I can see it listed, but the 'Attachments' facility on this forum are still inactive. So, I wonder if you might place the minutes in the Files section?

        Cheers

        Amber

        --- In NRanimallaw@yahoogroups.com, "Angela Pollard" <angela_pollard@...> wrote:

        > Sorry, I thought I'd sent these minutes out a couple of weeks ago.
        >
        > Reminder, next meeting at 3pm Friday 20th November at the new premises:
        > First Floor, Suite 1 16 Carrington St.
        >
        > Angela Pollard
        > Regional Coordinator, NRCLSD
        > Centre Manager
        > Northern Rivers CLC
        > Ph: 02 66211 005
        > Fax: 66211011
        > Email: Angela_Pollard@...
        >
        > " Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre can only provide advice in the
        > New South Wales and Commonwealth jurisdictions. If you are enquiring from
        > another State or Territory please contact your local Legal Centre. If you
        > are not the intended recipient of this email, please return it to Northern
        > Rivers Community Legal Centre . The information in this email is
        > confidential and must not be disclosed without authorisation by the
        > intended recipient."
        > Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre 10 Club Lane, Lismore NSW 2480
        > Telephone:02 66 211 000 or 1800 689 889 Fax: (02) 66211 011
        > Centre Email: nrclc@...

      • Angela Pollard
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
          NRanimallaw@yahoogroups.com writes:
          >Hi Ange, I can'taccess this attachment, I can see it listed, but the
          >'Attachments' facility on this forum are still inactive. So, I wonder if
          >you might place the minutes in the Files section?
          sure - but here they are again and i did sent to your gmail acc.

[...]

        • Louise Kahj
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
            amber I cant seem to get your email when I press return. Can you please send me a personal email to louisebear@... and I can send one to you back, then I have your own email address at my new address.

            Hi Ange, I can'taccess this attachment, I can see it listed, but the 'Attachments' facility on this forum are still inactive. So, I wonder if you might place the minutes in the Files section?

            Cheers

            Amber

            --- In NRanimallaw@ yahoogroups. com, "Angela Pollard" <angela_pollard@ ...> wrote:

            > Sorry, I thought I'd sent these minutes out a couple of weeks ago.
            >
            > Reminder, next meeting at 3pm Friday 20th November at the new premises:
            > First Floor, Suite 1 16 Carrington St.
            >
            > Angela Pollard
            > Regional Coordinator, NRCLSD
            > Centre Manager
            > Northern Rivers CLC
            > Ph: 02 66211 005
            > Fax: 66211011
            > Email: Angela_Pollard@ ...
            >
            > " Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre can only provide advice in the
            > New South Wales and Commonwealth jurisdictions. If you are enquiring from
            > another State or Territory please contact your local Legal Centre. If you
            > are not the intended recipient of this email, please return it to Northern
            > Rivers Community Legal Centre . The information in this email is
            > confidential and must not be disclosed without authorisation by the
            > intended recipient."
            > Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre 10 Club Lane, Lismore NSW 2480
            > Telephone:02 66 211 000 or 1800 689 889 Fax: (02) 66211 011
            > Centre Email: nrclc@...

            Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.
          • lorraine vass
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2009
              Hi Angela

              Thanks for the Minutes and the reminder not to go back to Club Lane.

              You may have noticed in last Saturday's SMH a brief article on the state Government's new shooting protocols for destroying flying foxes..."Farmers allowed to kill bats" p.12.

              Not being a bat person I haven't followed the issue closely but I am aware that the NSW Wildlife Council has been lobbying government at least since the Queensland government stopped issuing permits back in May 2008.

              I daresay there would be a wealth of info available if one had time to peruse it. Anyway, I thought adding an animal welfare law voice to the 'coalition of 60 environment groups seeking a ban' might be worthwhile considering.

              Cheers
              Lorraine

              Email: Angela_Pollard@ clc.net.au

              " Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre can only provide advice in the
              New South Wales and Commonwealth jurisdictions. If you are enquiring from
              another State or Territory please contact your local Legal Centre If you
              are not the intended recipient of this email, please return it to Northern
              Rivers Community Legal Centre . The information in this email is
              confidential and must not be disclosed without authorisation by the
              intended recipient."
              Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre 10 Club Lane, Lismore NSW 2480
              Telephone:02 66 211 000 or 1800 689 889 Fax: (02) 66211 011
              Centre Email: nrclc@.... au

            • flyinthruworlds
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 6, 2009
                hmmm, don't know whats going on, I only just received your Nov 5 email with 3 other email replies (from me, you and Louise)with it... but no minutes... I can't see them in the files section either... for someone who computer literate I'm feeling very non technical at the moment :-) I'll wait a couple of days to see if any technical barriers are holding them up...