Shooters buying zoo animals

  • Angela Pollard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
      A zoo has sold antelopes to shooters' party member who denies that he will
      use them as hunting stock in a game park " except for surplus animals
      some time in the future' - see carmel tebbut's comments re private game
      parks:
      http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/08/06/2647484.htm?section=justin

      Angela Pollard
      Regional Coordinator, NRCLSD
      Centre Manager
      Northern Rivers CLC
      Ph: 02 66211 005
      Fax: 66211011
      Email: Angela_Pollard@...

      " Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre can only provide advice in the
      New South Wales and Commonwealth jurisdictions. If you are enquiring from
      another State or Territory please contact your local Legal Centre. If you
      are not the intended recipient of this email, please return it to Northern
      Rivers Community Legal Centre . The information in this email is
      confidential and must not be disclosed without authorisation by the
      intended recipient."
      Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre 10 Club Lane, Lismore NSW 2480
      Telephone:02 66 211 000 or 1800 689 889 Fax: (02) 66211 011
      Centre Email: nrclc@...
    • flyinthruworlds
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
        pressure, pressure, pressure, we need to keep up the pressure and multiply that by 10. This culture of harm needs to be extinguished.

        thanks for drawing out attention to this Ange