next meeting_strategic plan?

  • flyinthruworlds
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
      Hi everyone, I'm wondering if we could, at the next meeting, start developing a strategic plan for our Animal Law project. To be honest, I am a little concerned that we are applying for funding without such a plan, however given community education is a part of our mission statement etc i think its appropriate to do so and think we should continue on the present path.

      I would however like us to start think more strategically so that we can roll out our activites in a planned and contemplated manner.

      What do you think?

      Amber
    • Angela Pollard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        NRanimallaw@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >rt developing a strategic plan for our Animal Law project. To be honest,
        >I am a little concerned that we are applying for funding without such a
        >plan, however given community education is a part of our mission
        >statement etc i think its appropriate to do so and think we should
        >continue on the present path.
        >>
        >> I would however like us to start think more strategically so that we
        >can roll out our activites in a planned and contemplated manner.

        I agree- i think next meeting can be a start
        cheers

        Angela Pollard
        Regional Coordinator, NRCLSD
        Centre Manager
        Northern Rivers CLC
        16 Carrington St, LISMORE, NSW , 2480
        Ph: 02 66211 005
        Fax: 66211011
        Email: Angela_Pollard@...

        " Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre can only provide advice in the
        New South Wales and Commonwealth jurisdictions. If you are enquiring from
        another State or Territory please contact your local Legal Centre. If you
        are not the intended recipient of this email, please return it to Northern
        Rivers Community Legal Centre . The information in this email is
        confidential and must not be disclosed without authorisation by the
        intended recipient."
        Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre 10 Club Lane, Lismore NSW 2480
        Telephone:02 66 211 000 or 1800 689 889 Fax: (02) 66211 011
        Centre Email: nrclc@...
      • annaludvik
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
          Im with you on that Amber.Think that would add a lot of clarity to decisions we make re topics and focus areas. Shall put some serious thought into it.