Re: [NRanimallaw] Voiceless grant

  • Amber Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
      I think thats an excellent topic Lorraine

      :-)

      Amber

      On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:24 PM, lorraine vass <vassii@...> wrote:
      Hi all

      Further to my remarks at the meeting about these workshops assisting the widest casting of our net, an obvious topic for me would be raising peoples' awareness of the potential impact of companion animals on native wildlife and how they can manage the situation through responsible ownership.

      Regards
      Lorraine